Come Home to Watersedge Apartments!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Self-Clean Oven
- Full-sized Washer/Dryer hookups & rentals
- Wood-burning Fireplaces
- Attached Garages available with entrance directly to your apartment, not just your building
- Detached Garages also on-site
- Private Entryways - no noisy common areas
- Two Story Buildings - no "sandwiched" middle apartments
- Some utilities included - Trash, Recycling, Open Parking
- Clubroom with fully equipped kitchen, entertainment center & fireplace
- Sparkling clean swimming pool with huge sundeck
- 24-Hour fitness center
- 24-Hour sauna and showers
- 24-Hour community laundry facilities
- 24-Hour business center with free wi-fi, printing, scanning & faxing
- Picnic Area
- Lakes stocked with a variety of fish
- Trash Compactor
- Preventive maintenance & pest control services
- Community Activities
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!! Close to dining, shopping & entertainment
- Convenient, nearby access to I-74 & I-57
- Office is open 7 days a week with weekday evening hours convenient to your busy schedule
- 24-Hour Responsive emergency maintenance
- Attentive On-site management
- Experienced, Certified Professionals - management & maintenance each offer over 15 years of local property management experience and are certified/licensed with the National Apartment Association, IDFPR, RSES, etc.
Policies and Fees
- Rent: Prices are based on a 12-month lease and are subject to change. Additional monthly charges may apply. Rent conveniently includes trash, recycling, open parking, and use of the community clubhouse & amenities.
- Application Fee: $25 per applicant (due with application, non-refundable)
- Hold Fee: $100 per apartment (due with application, applied to first month's rent)
- Security Deposit: $400 per apartment (due at move-in, refundable at move-out)
- Pet Deposit: $400 per apartment (due at move-in, refundable at move-out)
- Pet Policy: Pets are welcome! Contact the office for details.
- Payment Types: Watersedge conveniently accepts Visa, MC, Discover, checks, and money orders. We can also deduct fees directly from your checking account via ACH. No cash is accepted.